Sign up for the Aruba Instant On newsletter and follow us on Instagram for a chance to win major swag.
- Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Each participant (“Participant(s)”) will enter by signing up for our newsletter with the link in our bio on Instagram, follow our Aruba SMB Instagram channel, like the giveaway post, and leave a comment under the post (“Submission”) using the contest hashtag #ArubaInstantOnGiveaway.
- Eligibility: This contest is open globally to all followers of Aruba SMB on Instagram, April 5th – April 19th, 2022. Employees of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (“HPE”), (along with contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. HPE understands that our customers in the public sector marketplace may be subject to restrictions on what they may accept from companies with which they do business with. Due to those restrictions, we are unable to extend an invitation to participate in the Aruba Instant On Newsletter Signup contest to any officer or employee of a public sector entity, or to any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of a public sector entity. A "public sector entity" is any government agency and department, as well as any entity in which a government has greater than 50% ownership or is controlled by a government. Public sector includes global public sector accounts, royal families, candidates for public office, public schools, and higher education institutions, and any U.S.-based private or public K-12 educational institution or library. By entering a Submission, participants certify that their participation in this contest is not illegal or in violation of any law, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, and that the laws of their governing jurisdiction of at the time of entry do not prohibit or restrict the receipt of any prize under this contest.
- Submission of Email Address, Comments, and Instagram Following: Each Participant is permitted to submit one entry with one email address signup, like and comment to the entry post on Instagram, and follow to the Aruba SMB Instagram channel.
The following Submissions are ineligible and will be disqualified: (i) More than one comment entry, (ii) Not following the Aruba SMB Instagram channel, (iii) Not commenting after signing up for the newsletter, (iv) Submitting multiple entries with multiple email addresses, (v) Not liking the contest post. HPE shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Winner Selection: Aruba Instant On will choose three winners. The Aruba Instant On SMB social team will use a randomizer to pick winners from the emails collected from the contest.
- Prizes: The winners will receive a Aruba Instant On t-shirt, Aruba Instant On hat, Aruba Instant On Ceramic Mug, and Aruba Instant On Popsocket Wallet
- Winner Notification: The winners will be announced the morning of April 25, 2022, on both our Instagram channel and directly via email to the winners. Winners will be notified via email on April 21, 2022, from the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Winners will be asked to provide their shipping address to the email so that prizes can be shipped.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: a. Participants hereby grant HPE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns, a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with any names, voices, performance and/or likenesses appearing therein or associated therewith) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant HPE the foregoing license, that the Submission does not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third parties, and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. HPE is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: HPE reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including Submissions provided by the Participants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY INSTAGRAM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and release Instagram from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to HPE and not to Instagram and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from HPE and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest Participants agree to be bound by this Rules. HPE in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: HPE is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, HPE may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, and HPE reserves the right to reject any entry if, in HPE’s sole discretion, the laws of an applicable jurisdiction, would prohibit or limit HPE from proceeding with the contest as intended or the consideration or awarding of any prize would impose additional administrative, tax, operational, or legal burdens on HPE. Entrants further agree to release HPE from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.
- PRIVACY: By participating in this contest and providing HPE with your personal data, you consent to the use of your data by HPE for purposes of conducting the contest in accordance with these Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW: The Rules shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. You irrevocably waive any objection on the grounds of venue, forum non-conveniens or any similar grounds and irrevocably consent to service of process by mail or in any other manner permitted by applicable law and consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. You further hereby waive any right to a trial by jury with respect to any lawsuit or judicial proceeding arising or relating to the Terms and Conditions.