Thepage in the mobile app provides a brief description of the various application categories and allows you to restrict or grant access to those applications on your employee or guest network. This page also provides details of the total data usage (in bytes), total usage percentage, and the networks for which the application category is blocked.
To view thefor a specific application category, follow these steps:
- Click Aruba Instant On home page. The page opens. on the
- Select an application category from the Applications list to view the details of the application.
The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set restrictions to access certain applications on basis of their category:
- Tap Instant On home screen. The various application categories are displayed. on the
- Select an application category from the list. The selected application category opens.
- Under , slide the toggle switch(es) against each employee or guest network to enable restrictions for the selected network(s) ().
If the client tries to access a website which is blocked, a notification is displayed on the screen indicating that access to the website is blocked by web policies set by the administrator.