Aruba Instant On Help Center
You are here: Web Help > Provisioning Aruba Instant On Devices > Discovering Available Devices > Multiple Sites
When you login to the Aruba Instant On application using your administrator account credentials, the page is displayed if multiple Aruba Instant On sites are registered to your account. To view or manage the settings of a particular site, click on any of the registered sites listed on this page.
To navigate to the Managing Your Account.page, click the icon next to your account name in the page header and select from the drop-down menu. The alphabet in the icon will change based on the first letter of your registered email account. For more information, refer to
Setup a New Site
To register a new Instant On site to your account:
- Click on the site name and select from the drop-down list. You will be redirected to the initial setup page.
- Follow the instructions given in Setting Up Your Wireless Network to add a new Instant On site.
Click on Sign out to sign out from your Aruba Instant On account.
Click the button in the page header to view help options. The following options to access technical support are available:
- Aruba Instant On documentation portal. For more information, see https://www.arubainstanton.com/techdocs/en/content/home.htm. —Opens the
- Aruba Instant On support:
—The following options are available to reach
- Contact support - Opens the Aruba Instant On Support Portal, which provides information on warranty and support policy for the product you selected and also the on-call technical support. For more information, see https://www.arubainstanton.com/contact-support/.
- —Allows you to generate a support ID by clicking on the button. The ID is then shared with Aruba Support personnel to run a diagnosis on your device.
- Community - Provide a place for members or participants to search for information, read and post about topics of interest, and learn from each other. For more information, see https://community.arubainstanton.com/.
- Technology partners & promotions - Provides details on the product, how it works, link to the support, and community page. For more information see https://www.arubainstanton.com/.
- About - Provides information about the software currently installed on the web application, and also the following information: