To help the administrator troubleshoot problematic situations, a troubleshooting assistant is embedded within the Aruba Instant On application. It helps the user identify an issue and provides guidance on how to resolve it. The troubleshooting assistant is designed to cover most typical situations and relies on LED patterns to identify problems. The troubleshooting assistant can be invoked from the page.
To open troubleshooting assistant, follow these steps:
- Select the module and click on in the alerts section or click on () button in the page header. The Alerts page is displayed.
- Click on icon beside the alert to view the Alert Details page.
- In the page, review the to clear the alert.
- For additional troubleshooting information, click
- Most typical situations based on the LED patterns.
- Recommended actions.
Figure 1 Troubleshooting Assistant Page
. The page is displayed with the following information:
- Check the status of the LED lights on the Instant On and select the corresponding situation in the troubleshooting assistant. The assistant will recommend a troubleshooting action to resolve the alert.
- If you are unable to find a solution to the problem, navigate to the following link to view additional support options.