Aruba Instant On Help Center
The Aruba Instant On web application provides the following information:tab in the
- An overview of the client and application usage statistics for the employee or guest network.
- Displays the client count, which is the total number of clients currently connected to the network. Click on the number listed under Viewing Client Details for more information about the page. to view the total number of clients connected to the network. The tab provides connection information for clients in the network. See
- Provides data for the top five application categories, based on usage. Data is presented in both bytes and percentage.
Figure 1 Applications Chart
- Displays the total amount of data (in MB), transferred in the network throughout the day.
- Displays the list of applications category that are blocked and unblocked in the network. For more information on blocking and unblocking the network categories, see Blocking Application Access.