The Instant On devices at the site. All the ports on an Instant On AP11D router or switch can now be configured at the same time and assigned to a particular VLAN network. The Network Assignment page provides a global view of the wired network and displays all the devices deployed at the site. Every port on the Instant On devices at the site can be assigned in bulk to a particular VLAN, expect for the following:page facilitates the assignment of wired networks to
- The uplink port
- A port where an Instant On device is connected.
- A port that is configured as part of a trunk.
- A port that uses 802.1x
The following procedure configures the network assignment on Instant On devices:
- Click Instant On home page. The page is displayed. () tile on the
- Click the () arrow next to the wired network and click on tab.
- Under Devices, select a wired device and tap on one of the following options, to assign the network VLAN in bulk to all the ports:
- Clear—Removes the VLAN from all the ports.
- All tagged—Assigns and tags the VLAN of a particular wired network to all the ports of the selected Instant On device.
- All untagged—Assigns and untags the VLAN of a particular network to all the ports of the selected Instant On device.
Besides assigning the VLAN in bulk to all the ports, you can also modify the status of each port by tapping on it. The status of the port is changed to C (clear), T (tagged), or U (untagged) subsequently every time you tap on a particular port.
- Click Save.