Aruba Instant On Help Center
Thepage allows you to turn on or off the AP status and radio lights. The device lights are turned on by default to provide a clear visual indicator of the device’s status at a glance.
Follow these steps to turn or off the access point lights:
- Tap the Aruba Instant On home page or tap the banner and select tile on the
- Tap the advanced menu () icon and select .
- Choose one of the following options:
- — Use this option to turn on the status and radio lights. This option is selected by default.
- —Use this option to turn off the status and radio lights. When this option is selected, the device lights are turned off during normal operation.