Aruba Instant On Help Center
You are here: Mobile Help > Viewing and Updating Inventory > DNS
The DNS page allows you to configure the DNS server used by the Instant On network. This is a global setting for the Instant On network.
Follow these steps to configure a DNS server for the network:
- Tap the Aruba Instant On home page or tap the banner and select . tile on the
- Tap the advanced menu () icon in the page and select
- Select one of the following options:
- Automatic(Default) — Configure Cloudflare DNS (18.104.22.168) as the DNS server.
- Network assigned — Configure DNS assigned by the network as the DNS server, for networks without a router.
- ISP assigned — Configure DNS assigned by ISP as the DNS server, for networks with a router.
- Custom — Specify a custom DNS server. You can create up to 3 DNS servers for the network. To create a custom DNS server,
- Select the Custom radio button.
- Enter the IP address of the DNS server and click +. To remove a DNS server click on the delete icon next to the DNS entry.